Shipping costs in Italy
When you place an order, the shipping costs are included in the final price of your order, the system itself calculates the delivery costs based on the weight of the shipping address and changes them automatically.
- Once you receive your order confirmation and the goods are in stock, you should receive your package within 3/5 working days.
- The goods are delivered from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
- The BRT courier makes 2 delivery attempts for each shipment. If delivery cannot be made on the first delivery, it is carried out the following day. After that the product remains in stock at the BRT warehouse until further instructions for about 10 days, after which it is returned to the sender.
- With the tracking number, which you receive via email, you can track your shipment on https://www.brt.it/it/home.
- Delivery will be made only in Italy.
Before confirming the order, check all the detailed costs in your cart: the products chosen, the cost of shipping and VAT.
It is very important that before sending the order you check that all the contents of your cart are correct (products, calibrations and quantities, etc.) as well as your personal data (address complete with house number and intercom if different from the surname and number of mobile phone).
To cancel an order it is necessary to request cancellation by contacting the company *, in order to give the highest priority and thus be able to cancel the management of the shipment of the order. This is the only way to stop shipping. It is not possible to cancel orders that have already been shipped.
As soon as the customer takes possession of the goods, the risk of loss or damage is his responsibility. It is therefore important:
- In case of refusal of delivery, photograph the state of the packages to speed up administration.
- Do not sign the delivery note before checking the contents of the packages and the condition of the goods, if you have the possibility.
- If the courier allows it, examine the goods calmly.
If, upon inspection of the goods, it is found that the same does not comply with the order placed or that it has suffered damage during transport, you can:
1. Accept and sign with reserve and contact Cidiesse after-sales; within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
2. Refuse the goods and explicitly indicate the reasons for refusal on the delivery note (mandatory condition for any request for compensation for breakage or damage during transport).
IN CASE OF DELIVERY NOT MADE DUE TO INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT ADDRESS OR ABSENT RECIPIENT:
CIDIESSE will not be held responsible for non-delivery in the event of an incorrect or incomplete address registered by the customer. In case of return to the sender due to INCOMPLETE ADDRESS or ABSENT RECIPIENT, the customer will be refunded the cost of the order, discounting the transport costs.
Delivery times for each product may also vary depending on the volume quantities. At CIDIESSE, we have a stock of most of the products which allows us to guarantee a delivery time of 4-5 days ** in Italy.
- Check that you have provided the sender with your exact and complete contact details.
- Check that your name appears on the doorbell and / or intercom.
Always check that the post code entered in the order is the correct one.
If the package is returned for a reason attributable to you (unclaimed package, incorrect / incomplete address ...), you will be refunded the amount of the order excluding shipping costs.
In case of delay due to any event (bad weather, accidents, etc.) that does not allow the normal delivery of the products, CIDIESE cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery.
You can see all the detailed costs on your cart before validating the order, the products chosen, the shipping costs and any commissions and taxes. It is very important before clicking on "Confirm order" to check that everything is correct: products, quantities, calibrations, etc.
ATTENTION! In case of NON-receipt of a product, or in case of receipt of one or more products that do not correspond to those requested or do not comply with what appears on the official CIDIESSE web page, the customer has a maximum term of 48 hours from receipt of the order to notify the After Sales Department.
Shipping costs vary according to the delivery address, weight and total volume of the products requested. For large orders, the shipment will be carried out on pallets.
FORM AND TERM OF DELIVERY
The products will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order:
Orders will be delivered by BRT. The order is considered delivered when the courier has delivered the package to the customer, and the latter signs the delivery receipt document. It is the customer's responsibility to check the condition of the goods upon receipt of the same and indicate any anomalies in the delivery note.
Preparation and delivery in 3/4 days
Delivery in 3/5 working days from dispatch
Delivery times for each of the items in your cart may vary depending on availability.
PARTIAL SHIPMENTS OF ORDERS ARE NOT MADE.
On weekends and public holidays, no shipments or deliveries of orders will be made.